A great cake recipe for all occasions.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes
6 tbsp. sour cream
200 g of organic yoghurt
25 g cream yogurt
130 g flour
salt and pepper to taste
10 g baking powder
250 g broccoli
300 g chicken fillet
1 bunch of greens
1. We send in a heated pan fillet, cut into cubes, onion and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add a spoonful of sour cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. We sort the broccoli into florets, we cut the tomato into cubes, chop the greens.
3. Send the vegetables and herbs to the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Leave to cool.
4. Mix together eggs, sour cream and mix well. We salt and we add a baking powder and butter which is cut in small cubes. Stir and add sifted flour. Stir well.
5. In the baking dish pour part of the dough into the form and top, without stirring, lay out the stuffing. Close the filling with the other half of the dough and send it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
6. When the cake is ready, turn off the oven and leave the cake there for 5-10 minutes.